Acetobacter Bio Fertilizer
|Packaging Type||Bag and Box|
|Types Of Biofertilizers||Acetobacter|
Formulation: Water Soluble Powder Formulation
Acetobacter fixes the atmospheric nitrogen through the process of biological nitrogen fixation and makes it available to plant in an easily assailable and utilizable form. Acetobacter forms colonies inside crop tissue and makes available nitrogen for plant consumption.
Mode Of Action :
Acetobacter forms colonies inside crop tissue and makes available nitrogen for plant consumption. Acetobacter also produce growth hormone like IAA for root and shoot growth.
1. It fixes the atmospheric nitrogen and makes it available to crop.
2. It increases number & length of roots and shoots.
3. It also improves the fertility of soil and reduces the use of chemical fertilizers. It is Harmless, Eco-friendly and low cost agro-input.
4. Add nutrients to the soil / make them available to the crop & secrete certain growth promoting substances.
5. Help the proliferation and survival of beneficial microorganisms in soil.
6. MyLab Aceto provides most active form of Acetobacter and starts function and proliferation immediately after application in soil.
Sugarcane Plants, Sweet Potato, Sweet Sorghum.
Keep in cool & dry place away from heat & direct sunlight.
For use in Agriculture only.
Do not mix the bio fertilizers with any type of chemical based fertilizers.
Use under direction of an Agriculture consultant.
Use Immediately after production process complete.
Maintain proper moisture and organic content for long term bacteria survival.
Acetobacter Formulation Containes minimum 1 x 108 CFU/ml of Acetobacter Bacteria.
Application & Doses:
Use/Dilute 100 gm of Acetobacter 100ml of water for 1kg of seeds. After being uniformly wet shake them gently to from uniform layer of culture coating. Then dry the seeds in shade for 20-25 minutes.
Mix 100 gm of Acetobacter Formulation in 5-10 liters of water. Later dip the roots of seedlings up to half an hour before transplantation.
Add Dissolve 1 kg of Acetobacter Powder bio fertilizer in 100-150 liters of water and apply at 1 acre of land through drip irrigation or drench the soil at proper moisture of land.
- Packaging Details: Box and Bag Packing