Trichoderma Bio Fungicide / Bio Pesticide
|Packaging Type||Visit : https://unicropbiochem.com|
|Types Of Biofertilizers||Trichoderma|
|Product Type||Microbial - Biotechnology|
Trichoderma Spore Water soluble powder
Tricho is an eco-friendly biological fungicide containing spores and conidia of Mycoparasitic Fungi Trichoderma Viride. Green Trichoderma is original laboratory made trichoderma in actual form of appearance. It contains highest amount of trichdoerma spore. White trichoderma is formulated using green trichoderma. It is actual diluted form of trichoderma. Trichoderma useful for control of soil borne pathogens that cause root rot, collar rot, stem rot, wilts, leaf blights spots etc.
Mode Of Action :
Spore produce cellulase enzyme that control various fungal pathogen in soil. Trichoderma can control Collar rot, Root rot, Dry rot, karnel bunt disease and other soil and seed born Disease.
Method of Use:
Use 1 Kg of Trichoderma Powder for One Acre Land.
1. Conains most active form of spore, rapidy starts action after application in soil.
2. A natural bio-fungicide, highly effective in controlling wide range of soil borne disease caused by Fusarium, Rhizoctonia, Alternaria, Blister blight.
3. Harmless and Eco-friendly low cost agro-input.
4. Higher number of Trichoderma Spore in Green Trichoderma
Phosphorus Solubilizing Bacteria
|Types Of Biofertilizers||PSB|
|Product Type||Liquid Bio Fertilizer|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
PSB is liquid biological P supplement for soil & plant. It contains high concentration of highly viable cells which is in dormant stage & proliferates immediately after being applied in field. It is produced by highly equipped recently developed Biotechnology
Mode of action:
PSB (phosphate solubilising microorganisms) produce soluble phosphate in range of 30 to 40 kg/ha. Whenever phosphoric fertilizers are applied in soil its large quantity gets fixed as Tri-Calcium Phosphate. As it is water insoluble, it becomes unavailable to crops. Due to PSB soil microorganisms having inherent capacity to dissolve part of this fixed phosphorus, makes it available to the crops. This enables converting insoluble phosphate compound in soluble form by secreting certain organic acids.
Banana, Papaya, Grapes, Pomegranate, all vegetables & Flowers, Rice, Wheat, Maize, Sorghum, water melon, Castor, Potato, Groundnut, Tobacco, Ginger, Sugarcane, Bajara, Mustard, Turmeric, Cotton, Soyabean.
· Reduces 25 to 40% of phosphoric fertilizers Shake well before use cost
· PSB increases the level of available P2O5 in direct sunlight the soil
· Helpful to control fungal diseases in certain condition
·Increases crops yield by 10 to 15%.
· Being an environment friendly biological fertilizer good alternative for chemical fertilizers
· Shake well before use
· Keep in cool & dry place away from heat & direct sunlight
· Agriculture use only
· Use under direction of Agriculture Consultant
Bacillus megaterium & Bacillus Polymyxa 1x107cfu/ml.
Since use of the product is beyond control we cannot take any responsibility other than uniformity in product quality.
Use 10ml of PSB per 100ml of water for 1kg of seeds. After being uniformly wet shake them gently to form uniform layer of culture coating. Then dry the seeds in shade for 20-25 minutes
As per the requirement, mix the bio fertilizer in 5-10 litres of water. Later dip the roots of seedlings up to half an hour before transplantation
Add 500ml of liquid fertilizer in 100 litres of water and apply at 1 acre of land through drip irrigation or drench the soil at proper moisture of land.
PSB Bio fertilizer (Phosphorus Bacteria)
|Packaging Type||You can Visit : https://unicropbiochem.com|
|Types Of Biofertilizers||PSB|
|Product Type||Water Soluble Powder|
PSB Water Soluble Powder Formulation
Whenever phosphoric fertilizer are applied in soil its large quantity gets fixed as Tri- Calcium Phosphate. As it is water insoluble, it becomes unavailable to crops. PSB dissolve part of this fixed phosphorus, makes it available to the crops. This enables converting insoluble phosphate compound into soluble form by secreting certain organic acids.
Mode Of Action :
Phosphate solubilizing bacteria produces organic acids (viz, citric acid, lactic acid, etc.), and enzymes (viz, phytase, nuclease, etc.) that help, in solubilisation of insoluble phosphates and makes it available to plant in utilizable form.
1. It solubilize insoluble phosphate for easy uptake by crops..
2. Reduces 25 to 40% of phosphoric fertilizers cost & PSB Increases the level of available P2O5 in the soil.
3. It also improves the fertility of soil and reduces the use of chemical fertilizers . It is Harmless, Eco-friendly and low cost agro-input.
4. Add nutrients to the soil / make them available to the crop & secrete certain growth promoting substances.
5. Help the proliferation and survival of beneficial microorganisms in soil.
6. MyLab PSB provides most active form of phosphorus solubilizing bacteria and starts function and proliferation immediately after application in soil.
For All crops like Vegetables, Flowering crops, Horticulture crops,pulse crops, Oil seed crops etc.
Keep in cool & dry place away from heat & direct sunlight.
For use in Agriculture only.
Do not mix the bio fertilizers with any type of chemical based fertilizers.
Use under direction of an Agriculture consultant.
Use Immediately after production process complete.
Maintain proper moisture and organic content for long term bacteria survival.
Contains minimum 1 x 108 CFU/gm of Phosphorus Solubilizing Bacteria.
Application & Doses:
Dissolve 1 kg of PSB powder bio fertilizer in 100-150 liters of water and apply at 1 acre of land through drip irrigation or drench the soil at proper moisture of land.
- Packaging Details: You can Visit : https://unicropbiochem.com