MyLab Bio Fertilizer
Rhizobium Bio Fertilizer
|Packaging Type||You can Visit : https://unicropbiochem.com|
|Types Of Biofertilizers||Rhizobium|
|Product Type||Bio Fertilizer|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Rhizobium Water soluble POwder Formulation
Rhizobium bacteria is a bio-fertilizer based on the selective strains of nitrogen-fixing beneficial Rhizobium bacteria. This is available in powder formulation. Rhizobium fixes the atmospheric nitrogen through the process of biological nitrogen fixation and makes it available to plant in an easily assailable and utilizable form. Rhizobium bacteria closely associated with pulses crops by forming root nodule.
Mode Of Action :
Rhizobium spp. infects the legume root and form root nodules within which they reduce molecular nitrogen in to ammonia which is readily converted into nitrogen containing compounds. The site of symbiosis is within the root nodules. It produces nodules and multiplies in it. By remaining inside the nodules it fixes atmospheric nitrogen.
1. It fixes the atmospheric nitrogen and makes it available to crop.
2. It increases number & length of roots and shoots.
3. It also improves the fertility of soil and reduces the use of chemical fertilizers (Urea) . It is Harmless, Eco-friendly and low cost agro-input.
4. Add nutrients to the soil / make them available to the crop & secrete certain growth promoting substances.
5. Help the proliferation and survival of beneficial microorganisms in soil.
6. MyLab Rhizo provides most active form of Rhizobium and starts function and proliferation immediately after application in soil.
Pulses crops like Mung, Bengal Gram, Soybean, Chickpea (Chana), Arhad and other all pulses crops.
Keep in cool & dry place away from heat & direct sunlight.
For use in Agriculture only.
Do not mix the bio fertilizers with any type of chemical based fertilizers.
Use under direction of an Agriculture consultant.
Use Immediately after production process complete.
Maintain proper moisture and organic content for long term bacteria survival.
Rhizobium Powder minimum 1 x 108 CFU/gm of Rhizobium Bacteria.
Application & Doses:
Use 100 gm of Rhizobium Powder in 300 ml of water for 1kg of seeds. After being uniformly wet shake them gently to from uniform layer of culture coating. Then dry the seeds in shade for 20-25 minutes.
Dissolve 100 gm of Rhizobiu Powder in 5-10 liters of water. Later dip the roots of seedlings up to half an hour before transplantation.
Dissolve 1 kg of Rhizobium Powder fertilizer in 100-150 liters of water and apply at 1 acre of land through drip irrigation or drench the soil at proper moisture of land.
- Packaging Details: You can Visit : https://unicropbiochem.com