Potassium Mobilizing Bacteria
Price on Request
KMB (Potash Mobilizing Microorganisms) is liquid biological K supplement for soil & plant. It is usually abundant in soil and plays great role in plant growth. It is produced by highly equipped recently developed Biotechnology.
|Types Of Biofertilizers||KMB|
|Product Type||Bio Fertilizer|
|Packaging Size||All Type|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Mode of action:
The cell of potasol (Potash Mobilizing Microorganisms) mobilizes potash from the elementary or mixture of potassium, which can be easily absorbed by the plants. This plays a vital role in the formation of monoacids and proteins from ammonium ions, which are later absorbed by root from the soil. Plants also uptake other elements i.e. N, P & Ca which activates number of enzymes.
Banana, Papaya, Grapes, Pomegranate, all vegetables & Flowers, Rice, Wheat, Maize, Sorghum, water melon, Castor, Potato, Groundnut, Tobacco, Ginger, Sugarcane, Bajara, Mustard, Turmeric, Cotton, Soyabean.
• Mobilizes potash in all types of soil and increases yield of crops up to 15-20%
• Helps in proper photosynthesis
• Increases resistance of crops to hot &dry condition
• Improves quality of fruit & Grains.
• Increases sugar contains and size of fruits
• Being an environment friendly biological fertilizer good alternative for chemical fertilizers.
• Shake well before use
• Keep in cool & dry place away from heat & direct sunlight
• Agriculture use only
• Use under direction of Agriculture Consultant.
Frateuria aurentia 1x107cfu/ml.
Since use of the product is beyond control we cannot take any responsibility other than uniformity in product quality.
Use 10ml of KMB per 100ml of water for 1kg of seeds. After being uniformly wet shake them gently to form uniform layer of culture coating. Then dry the seeds in shade for 20-25 minutes
As per the requirement, mix the bio fertilizer in 5-10 litres of water. Later dip the roots of seedlings up to half an hour before transplantation
Add 500ml of liquid fertilizer in 100 litres of water and apply at 1 acre of land through drip irrigation or drench the soil at proper moisture of land.
Get Best Quote Request Callback